Back 5476 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hannah Blossom wrote: 24 Mar 2024, 00:57
Bailey Glade wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 15:47 happy grifff dayyyy <3 <3 <3
Reducio

@Lily Isobel McCoire@kim sato@noah jupe@Piérre Marchonné@Alexander Mason@Xailah Alptraum@Aries Scythe@Ashleigh Hazelwood@Calypso Starling@Elsian Cox@Fang Hui-Ying@Haley Rose@Hannah Blossom@Jay Victoria@Keith Moore@Pax Zhang@Rhys Read@Rose Moon@Taizu Miyashiro
Tysmm! <3 it’s also my ooc birthday ^^
:0

Happy OOC birthday!!! 🎂

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 22 Mar 2024, 15:47 happy grifff dayyyy <3 <3 <3
Reducio

@Lily Isobel McCoire@kim sato@noah jupe@Piérre Marchonné@Alexander Mason@Xailah Alptraum@Aries Scythe@Ashleigh Hazelwood@Calypso Starling@Elsian Cox@Fang Hui-Ying@Haley Rose@Hannah Blossom@Jay Victoria@Keith Moore@Pax Zhang@Rhys Read@Rose Moon@Taizu Miyashiro
aww ty bai!

QROW BEITHIR >>>>>>>
|𝓡𝓱𝔂𝓼 | ᴀᴄʜɪʟʟᴇ |
OOC Let's Chat!
*pokes Quinn*
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Amanda!! Hey Rhys!!

How are you all?

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm good was approved for my ability so I applied for some year 2 spells
OOC Let's Chat!
ohh fun!! Im guessing a prodigal ability?

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Prodigal Charms Learner
OOC Let's Chat!
Ahh fun!!! :D

I just signed up for dulling, so I should probably get some homework done. Buttt I have a starter to do XD

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
duelling you say .. En garde
OOC Let's Chat!
En garde!!!
Reducio
Image posted by the member

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
Back 5476 / 18141