OOC Let's Chat!

THANK YOUUUUU!!!! What's you're favourite coffee? Mine's a caramel cappuccino

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
Mine varies a lot. :lol: I love just a plain coffee with creamer, but today I'm getting a special treat of caramel coffee (I think it may be an iced latte, but I'm not completely sure)! :grin:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 20:27 @Vladislav Liam Gunther Owl sent! :)
jesus I spent forever writing the owl response and putting it together LOL but I saw it!

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
oooh fun!


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Just gotta say now I have interest again in writing :eyes: it's odd what rekindles this.

I also need to write a post in the adventure before the mod post

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
I gotta add more goop to my story egh buuut not yet

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 21:08 I gotta add more goop to my story egh buuut not yet
goop is a funny word

the longer I stare at Vlad I keep seeing an alien and its making me laugh

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 20:56 Just gotta say now I have interest again in writing :eyes: it's odd what rekindles this.

I also need to write a post in the adventure before the mod post
Same on both comments! :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 21:09
Lotus Lively wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 21:08 I gotta add more goop to my story egh buuut not yet
goop is a funny word

the longer I stare at Vlad I keep seeing an alien and its making me laugh
Understandable

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
*Stares*


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.