Potter VS Malfoy!
-37
oh that sounds like a lot!! U've still got time for today, tho
oh that sounds like a lot!! U've still got time for today, tho
One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
Potter VS Malfoy!
-38!
It's after 6 pm here, so yeah I have time but not lots and lots of time
It's after 6 pm here, so yeah I have time but not lots and lots of time
| PC Piper Hart - Slytherin | |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Potter VS Malfoy!
-39
oof. U can do itttt
oof. U can do itttt
One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
Potter VS Malfoy!
-40!
Not if I stay on here I can't! But I'll figure it out
Not if I stay on here I can't! But I'll figure it out
| PC Piper Hart - Slytherin | |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Potter VS Malfoy!
-41
well it's ok u can take a break
well it's ok u can take a break
One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
Potter VS Malfoy!
-40 Nooo
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Potter VS Malfoy!
-41
muhahah
muhahah
One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
Potter VS Malfoy!
-42
Nah, it's fine. I just finished a math exercise anyway. Only like 5 more of them to go!! Yay!
Nah, it's fine. I just finished a math exercise anyway. Only like 5 more of them to go!! Yay!
| PC Piper Hart - Slytherin | |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Potter VS Malfoy!
-43
good luckkk u can do it!!
good luckkk u can do it!!
One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
Potter VS Malfoy!
-44!
Thanks!! Hey would you like to see a sketch I did?
Thanks!! Hey would you like to see a sketch I did?
| PC Piper Hart - Slytherin | |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |