Register
Sign in

1 Feb 2024, 00:32
Sitewide Announcements and General Updates
Hello my lovely Healer Interns and future Interns!

I have been busy in the background working on the Healer Internship. You'll notice if you go to the page there are some aesthetic changes that have taken place. This is to simplify the page and clarify the program. One big difference is how people apply for the Internship, instead of an owl (those poor owls need a break every so often), interested students can now just post in the thread.

All information can be found on the new page!

Please ask prior to threading with me. Random tagging will be ignored.

2 Feb 2024, 17:24
Broom Racing Patch Release

Broom Racing has released a patch prior to their second race of the year -- please find the details here. Various changes have been made to the sport including the expansion of the teams from 5 players per house to 6. Players will be added to their new respective teams shortly. Furthermore various changes effecting items and specialty races have been added.

There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.

2 Feb 2024, 17:28
2, 4, 6, Great!
With Valentine’s Day swift approaching, the Care of Magical Creatures professor has set up an errand to highlight the beauty in dance. Come participate to learn how to do the foxtrot, a dance style revered for its ability to bring people together—both romantically and platonically!

Errand information can be found here!

"I’m Bean."

STA 10 | EVA 7 | STR 5 | WIS 20 | ARC 15 | ACC 13

4 Feb 2024, 23:14
Winter Broom Racing Games

The Winter 2024 broom races will begin on February 9th. At this time all racer’s trunks will lock, so be sure to get in all your spells and such before then, and familiarize yourself with the new rule changes from the recent patch. Best of luck to our new racers!

There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.

5 Feb 2024, 21:56
Welcome Gargamel

Welcome our newest Professor of Astronomy, possibly smurf villain Gargamel Starwise our newest Professor of Astronomy. The population is likely safe as they are not small or blue and they are likely better known as Colin McCoire, a Slytherin player that has made their mark in sports, the mentorship program and the newspaper team. This does mean we are also going to be saying farewell to @Octavius Baird, one of the more prolific Professors I have encountered in my lengthy career. They made incredible gains in a short time in the subject of Astronomy. We thank him for his time as a Professor and hope to have the chance to work with him again. Until then, as far as we are aware he plans to remain within the community on his student account @Clark Baird, so please feel free to harass him on star-trivia.

6 Feb 2024, 00:54
Another Professor Incoming

And another Professor arrives, Sereia Clairmont our new Professor of Divination. This is none other than @Alyssea Brown, a well-known and loved "rizz-queen" (I can use young people words too) of Hufflepuff. She is a member of our duelling team, a racing co-captain, and a writer for our newspaper team. A lot of you might also recognize her from our Discord where she is actively engaged with the community. We are very excited to have her on our team.

7 Feb 2024, 22:14
Mentor Co-Lead

@Octavius Baird was a busy man, our former Mentor Team co-lead alongside @Orion Lécuyer. Octavius is remaining a mentor under his student @Clark Baird and we are excited that he has decided to remain on this team in some way. The newest mentor co-lead is @Beatrice Dupont, a Slytherin Prefect and Quidditch Player. She has been a Prefect since July and has been an exemplary member of the community. We are so very excited to see what she brings to this role.

8 Feb 2024, 12:49
Ravenclaw Duelling Co-Captain

Please join me in congratulating Damion White as the new Ravenclaw Co-Captain for duelling. He is a current member of the duelling team and has been in the sport since last October. He will be replacing Robin Monroe. Please wish him the best of luck and thank Robin for all her hard work.

B E A T R I C E
You can always owl me if you need.
A G A T A

8 Feb 2024, 16:39
Lore Drop
Hello, all! New site lore dropped! Go check out our article on charms, hexes, and curses (and otherwise enchanted objects).

"I’m Bean."

STA 10 | EVA 7 | STR 5 | WIS 20 | ARC 15 | ACC 13

8 Feb 2024, 17:39
Someone pranked Transfiguration Classroom and it is full of dungbombs and exploding bon-bons residue. So Argento is collecting every student to come clean up the mess.