Potter VS Malfoy!
-27
One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
Potter VS Malfoy!
-28! Hi Ames!!
| PC Piper Hart - Slytherin | |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Potter VS Malfoy!
-29 hi:)
One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
Potter VS Malfoy!
-30! How are you?
| PC Piper Hart - Slytherin | |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Potter VS Malfoy!
-31
exhausted, u?
exhausted, u?
One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
Potter VS Malfoy!
-32
Avoiding my homework
Avoiding my homework
| PC Piper Hart - Slytherin | |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Potter VS Malfoy!
-33
ah I'm doing that too
ah I'm doing that too
One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
Potter VS Malfoy!
-34!
I've got a lot of it to do though
I've got a lot of it to do though
| PC Piper Hart - Slytherin | |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Potter VS Malfoy!
-35
oof. Is the deadline soon?
oof. Is the deadline soon?
One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
Potter VS Malfoy!
-36!
Ummmm. Well one thing, that consists of about five things, is kind of due tomorrow as in I have that class again tomorrow. The other stuff is, I would say, not due tomorrow but I really need to get them done
Ummmm. Well one thing, that consists of about five things, is kind of due tomorrow as in I have that class again tomorrow. The other stuff is, I would say, not due tomorrow but I really need to get them done
| PC Piper Hart - Slytherin | |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |