Back 5360 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I'm good.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi and good morning! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello Kaitlyn! <3

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Minnie! <3 How has your day been?
OOC Let's Chat!
Pretty good. Have you ever heard of March Mammal Madness?

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Nope! I assume it has to do with animals of some sort?
OOC Let's Chat!
Yup! It's a battle where you see which animal would win, and it's really funny! Although, no animals are actually harmed.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 14:58 Yup! It's a battle where you see which animal would win, and it's really funny! Although, no animals are actually harmed.
Is it on a streaming service??

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
mama?????


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 19 Mar 2024, 14:58 Yup! It's a battle where you see which animal would win, and it's really funny! Although, no animals are actually harmed.
ooo, sounds interesting!
Back 5360 / 18141