Back 5345 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 13:54
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 13:52
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 13:49
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 13:48
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 13:48 To make my relationship tracker look a little cleaner, I removed anyone Kaitlyn does not have an opinion of. I also took out the extra space I was going to use for a picture. I feel like I have enough text there that it will look weird when expanded.
Nice job! <3
<3 I feel I could better organize it, but I don't feel like jumping into the code and trying to make it look even better. Maybe when I have more time.
Lol! I get that.
<3 <3

I'm really dreading when I put up a topic tracker. That one will likely take hours to write.
YES mine is not even close to being accurate. I have so much more to add, but I'm just lazy.

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 13:56
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 13:54
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 13:52
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 13:49
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 13:48

Nice job! <3
<3 I feel I could better organize it, but I don't feel like jumping into the code and trying to make it look even better. Maybe when I have more time.
Lol! I get that.
<3 <3

I'm really dreading when I put up a topic tracker. That one will likely take hours to write.
YES mine is not even close to being accurate. I have so much more to add, but I'm just lazy.
And the saddest part is, I forget like half of what my topics were actually about. So, if I include a summary of what happened, I'll probably have to re-read my own topics.
OOC Let's Chat!
@Kaitlyn Connor :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That's ok!

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
:rofl: lol.

I'll manage somehow.
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 22:35
i'm offended that my name isn't on there 💅
my list was of my fav ww's haha i looked and i couldn't see that youre one...?
Lucian Mornstern wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 23:52
Bailey Glade wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 16:00 went back to see how the ww drama started
Reducio
Keith Moore wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 15:20 No! Coco shouldn't be expelled! only werewolf keith knows who well, Keith knows is a werewolf
EXACTLY!!!! we love coco
Ava Winchect wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 15:24 They threatened to turn me! To bite me on a full moon! Twice!
avaaaa really daughter? LUCI IS MY BROTHER

Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 15:59 Bye Genny!

I’d rather judge any by how they treat me. <3 If they’re kind and respectful to me, I’ll have no problem with them. <3
exactly!!


but just to show how harmless the wws are, here are a few of MY favorites - people who are the KINDEST people ever and make my life better by being part of it <3
@colin mccoire and @Lucian Mornstern ofc (two of my fav sneks too <3 love you both dearly, thank you for everything y'all do <3
also the BEST HoH i could ask for @Marcus Iwasaki and the glowing ray of sunshine that is @Tesla Stone

awwww ily too Bai, you’re my favourite Raven <3
<3 awww love you darling <3
Colin McCoire wrote: 15 Mar 2024, 17:50
Bailey Glade wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 16:00 went back to see how the ww drama started
Reducio
Keith Moore wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 15:20 No! Coco shouldn't be expelled! only werewolf keith knows who well, Keith knows is a werewolf
EXACTLY!!!! we love coco
Ava Winchect wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 15:24 They threatened to turn me! To bite me on a full moon! Twice!
avaaaa really daughter? LUCI IS MY BROTHER

Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 15:59 Bye Genny!

I’d rather judge any by how they treat me. <3 If they’re kind and respectful to me, I’ll have no problem with them. <3
exactly!!


but just to show how harmless the wws are, here are a few of MY favorites - people who are the KINDEST people ever and make my life better by being part of it <3
@colin mccoire and @Lucian Mornstern ofc (two of my fav sneks too <3 love you both dearly, thank you for everything y'all do <3
also the BEST HoH i could ask for @Marcus Iwasaki and the glowing ray of sunshine that is @Tesla Stone
Aww, Tes is a sweetheart! No one should expel her! Nor Luci nor Lor...

Wait.

Why are we being expelled? Whatever it is we didn't do it!! Probably!
that was ava lmao drama daughter
Tesla Stone wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 22:34
Bailey Glade wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 16:00 went back to see how the ww drama started
Reducio
Keith Moore wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 15:20 No! Coco shouldn't be expelled! only werewolf keith knows who well, Keith knows is a werewolf
EXACTLY!!!! we love coco
Ava Winchect wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 15:24 They threatened to turn me! To bite me on a full moon! Twice!
avaaaa really daughter? LUCI IS MY BROTHER

Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 15:59 Bye Genny!

I’d rather judge any by how they treat me. <3 If they’re kind and respectful to me, I’ll have no problem with them. <3
exactly!!


but just to show how harmless the wws are, here are a few of MY favorites - people who are the KINDEST people ever and make my life better by being part of it <3
@colin mccoire and @Lucian Mornstern ofc (two of my fav sneks too <3 love you both dearly, thank you for everything y'all do <3
also the BEST HoH i could ask for @Marcus Iwasaki and the glowing ray of sunshine that is @Tesla Stone
Ohhh that's so sweet of you to say <3 <3 <3 I do my best to make Tes obnoxiously friendly :P
haha we love tes <3

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi @Bailey Glade!
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 13:11
Keith Moore wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 11:35 morning
Morning!
mama


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 14:02 Hi @Bailey Glade!
morning!!! hru?

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 14:04
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 14:02 Hi @Bailey Glade!
morning!!! hru?
I'm alright. Tired, but already (partially) productive. How about you?
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 14:05
Bailey Glade wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 14:04
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 14:02 Hi @Bailey Glade!
morning!!! hru?
I'm alright. Tired, but already (partially) productive. How about you?
im good! ready to be productive lol, made a to do list so i know what i need to do each day for the next like 2 weeks it helps to have a plan.. makes it seem more possible and plus keeps me accountable

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Back 5345 / 18141