Back 5342 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Good morning guys!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
How are you?

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
I’m alright, a bit sleepy as I just got up. How about you?
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm fine, slightly bored and at school.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
I hope you have a good day today! Good luck!

And I’ll be bored when I go to work later. Lol.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Kait *hugs*

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Quinn *hugs back*
OOC Let's Chat!
Quinn! And Kaitlyn! Hello! *hugs both of them*

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie! *hugs Minnie back*
Back 5342 / 18141