Back 5324 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Oof, good luck, Quinn!
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah.... it technically isn't due yet but like.......

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
hello
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh, I get it!

Hi Luna!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello guys! How are you doing?

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm alright, how about you, Minnie?
OOC Let's Chat!
hey all! Haven't been on in a hot minute how's everyone doing?

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Danielle Alden wrote: 17 Mar 2024, 19:36 hey all! Haven't been on in a hot minute how's everyone doing?
I'm good! Juggling irl work and replies

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Danielle! I've been alright, trying to get some (going very slow) IRL work done. How have you been?
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Genevieve! Hey Kaitlyn! Irl work is no fun lol

I've been good. Pretty tired tho since i was out at a dance and party last night

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7
Back 5324 / 18141