Back 5320 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Minnie Duke wrote: 17 Mar 2024, 14:07
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 17 Mar 2024, 13:54 Start an open one
That's a good idea! I'm gonna go do that.
Or do homework

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Yea yea, Hufflepuffs should do homework!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
I have plenty of those to do.
OOC Let's Chat!
Heyyoo

Slytherin isn't a mark of evil. It's a mark of power
OOC Let's Chat!
hi ! :bye:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
How is everyone?

Slytherin isn't a mark of evil. It's a mark of power
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi. I'm fine thanks and you
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Back 5320 / 18141