Back 5312 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Sage Willows wrote: 16 Mar 2024, 23:55
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 16 Mar 2024, 23:44
Sage Willows wrote: 16 Mar 2024, 23:42
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 16 Mar 2024, 23:35 Oh, nice! I hope you enjoy the performance! I’m alright, kind of tired. I have some irl things to complete and hopefully another mARTch, if I get around to it.
thanks! you can do it! power through or get some rest!
Haha, thank you! I procrastinate too much. Thanks for the motivation! <3
you and me both :sweatingbullets:
lol, yes indeed. <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi, I’m new

People can change, even Satan used to be an angel
OOC Let's Chat!
Lillie White wrote: 17 Mar 2024, 02:16 Hi, I’m new
Welcome to h.io!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Welcome Lils!!!

We should RP!
OOC Let's Chat!
Lillie White wrote: 17 Mar 2024, 02:16 Hi, I’m new
Hi Lillie!

Welcome to Hogwarts.io! Please let us know if you have any questions or if you need any help.

Just to briefly advertise, there is a mentoring program here if you need it!
OOC Let's Chat!
Yea I’d love to help u Lillie!! Just ask me if u need anything!
OOC Let's Chat!
Lillie White wrote: 17 Mar 2024, 02:16 Hi, I’m new
Hello! Welcome to H.io!! <3 Feel free to ask any questions, I would be happy to help with anything at all!

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Goodnight!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Lillie White wrote: 17 Mar 2024, 02:16 Hi, I’m new
Welcome!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Back 5312 / 18141