Let's Chat!
This is incredibly late but I'm in the same boat. Very cold today but it was a good day at work. Gonna go to bed now so I can get more than 6 hours of sleep for once. Have a good night!Brookline Quinn wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 12:48this is a little late but it's going! just woke up and it’s really cold!! how’s you?
| Inveniam viam aut faciam | Sta: 12 | Eva: 12 | Str: 7 | Wis: 14 | Arc: 10 | Acc: 13 |
Let's Chat!
Still haven't finished my Casey solo
Let's Chat!
Still don't know latin even know I been studying it for 4 years...
Let's Chat!
Still am dragging myself through school and facing burnout again.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Still have more Emmi replies to do...
Let's Chat!
Still haven't posted in my solo...
Let's Chat!
Haha, lol. Anybody would be grouchy....Zephyr Deakin wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 00:58Mostly raining here. It's impacting my mood, so I'm kind of grouchyLily Clarke wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 00:48Its morning rn..... So it's cold..... You okay?Zephyr Deakin wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 00:40 how are yah people?! It's both freezing and raining here today.![]()
![]()
![]()
SurvivingAnna Wang wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 00:51no way! It's 6 am here! and it's like 20 degrees celsius! Hope you're good, and you too LilyZephyr Deakin wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 00:44 Hi Anna! I hope it's not freezing on your end.
I heard from some it's -40F in some places today![]()
![]()
Hey Anna!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
still doing college work :[
Let's Chat!
Ari Gwild wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 01:15This is incredibly late but I'm in the same boat. Very cold today but it was a good day at work. Gonna go to bed now so I can get more than 6 hours of sleep for once. Have a good night!Brookline Quinn wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 12:48this is a little late but it's going! just woke up and it’s really cold!! how’s you?
that’s good (besides the cold ofc)! hope you are able to have a restful night!