Back 5293 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

He got caught by Clair swimming in the freezing cold lake with Elisa Shakestra!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooh! *gets out movie theater to watch that*

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
And Clark Baird gave Alyssea Brown Amortentia and his father, Professor Octavius made the potion

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
*sits with Minnie and Tracey to watch the drama, hands out popcorn and snacks*
OOC Let's Chat!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Hehe I just read it. So funny! Now I have to go to bed goodnight! *leaves movie theater for her friends*

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Night Minnie!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
I must go read it!

Bye @Minnie Duke! Have a good night!
Back 5293 / 18141