OOC Let's Chat!

Yeah, time zones are so...odd. It's 15:15 here >.>

Martial Artist
STA●8
EVA●6
STR●9
WIS●4
ARC●4
ACC●9
OOC Let's Chat!
I honestly haven't even gone to sleep yet XD

Like, technically, if you enter a different time zone, you're TiMe TrAvElLiNg-

"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. "
- Johnny Depp
OOC Let's Chat!
wow ashlyn, get some rest! XD that is true though, it's really interesting but weird ^^

@May Moonstar Wait, really? Wow, we really do live in different places of the world XD

chill, it's only chaos
OOC Let's Chat!
@Scarlett Aden Yes! XD It feels super odd!

Martial Artist
STA●8
EVA●6
STR●9
WIS●4
ARC●4
ACC●9
OOC Let's Chat!
There are a ton of people from everywhere around here. It's especially cool in music chat or what not on Discord when you hear everyone's accents together haha.

♡ Life is just a trip, don't let it trip you up - Cash Campbell
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah there really are haha-

I'm Aussie to the EXTREME...yet I live in Thailand XD

"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. "
- Johnny Depp
OOC Let's Chat!
Welcome all the new people ^^

"Trouble usually finds me."
OOC Let's Chat!
ugh australlian accents are just,, muah. literally beautiful

⋯ ୨ Terrible Presence, Fearless ୧ ⋯
#706c6c
OOC Let's Chat!
My Timezone is GMT+12 or something of the sort XD
My accent is English, but I live in Costa Rica so I'm mainly a Spanish person :)
NOOO, I'm GMT-6!!!!

Martial Artist
STA●8
EVA●6
STR●9
WIS●4
ARC●4
ACC●9
OOC Let's Chat!
discord calls are cool ngl with this group. 20/10 recommend you join

Stamina: 6 || Evasion: 6 || Strength: 5 || Wisdom: 9 || Arcane Power: 7 || Accuracy: 7
Perfectionist II