Back 5259 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooof. Iโ€™m about to leave work. Just submitted a topic on pfr and have 1 to respond to there.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi there, finished doing new examples for the shop

Gonna do some coding for prompts lol

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
โœฎCรฉlestine de la Croix-Valmerโœฎ
- staff account
-หห‹ โ˜… หŽหŠ-Kaya Rose Bennett-หห‹ โ˜… หŽหŠ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
I got a pet yay
OOC Let's Chat!
Fun! Must write 66 words. Wrote a word! Must write 65 words...

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
lol Minnie
OOC Let's Chat!
Yay, have fun Linda!

Yay, Amanda!

You can do it, Minnie! :)
OOC Let's Chat!
looked like an old cat I had that sadly ran away since my mom let him outside and he hadn't been outside before
Back 5259 / 18141