Back 5255 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

mama?


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 17:51mama?
Hello my son!

Reducio
I am going offline for a bit I'll be back though.
IC: Keith got his pencil back

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 17:54
Keith Moore wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 17:51mama?
Hello my son!

Reducio
I am going offline for a bit I'll be back though.
IC: Keith got his pencil back
oki *chills in tree*

Reducio
I saw, i'm gonna let Colin reply then I'll start on my reply. :]


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello guys! How's it going?

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
-pokes everyone-

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello students

I always knew the wind would blow you back to me one day.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello there, one of my favorite professors! Since any professor of Herbology is a favorite of Kim's! <3

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Kim Sato wrote: 14 Mar 2024, 19:08 Hello there, one of my favorite professors! Since any professor of Herbology is a favorite of Kim's! <3
💕🌱

I always knew the wind would blow you back to me one day.
OOC Let's Chat!
H-hi Professor! Herbology’s one of my favorites too *totally means it, too*
OOC Let's Chat!
Popping in real quick, Hello everyone!


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
Back 5255 / 18141