Let's Chat!
Sorry. My school never does anything like that, so it's really interesting to me.Julia Evans wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 17:55Thanks? …Avery Gray wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 17:53That's so neat!Julia Evans wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 17:06I'm great! Trying to sleep since I gotta wake up slighty earlier in the morning Have something called international day in school where u need to wear ur country's tradition attireAvery Gray wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 17:02You're so lucky! I still have a little over 3 hours left at school.Mirada Johnson wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 17:01
Hi! I’m just standing outside my school, waiting to be collected!
Hi! I'm good, but tired. Hru?![]()
![]()
Edit - Goodnight Guys! Sleeping partly cause i'm sleeply and partly cause my phone's 6%
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Achoo...
Let's Chat!
Go Sage! I hope you did!Sage Willows wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 20:05 i'm about to find out any minute if I won an award... i'm so nervous!
Does anyone want ency coding I will do it for free?!
Hiiii
Let's Chat!
I think I'm finally going to start writing some long-overdue replies. And finally complete shop orders.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
I finally have water!!
Cheering you on Avery! Just got done with mine :-D
Cheering you on Avery! Just got done with mine :-D
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio