Back 5228 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Lol, I had the idea how to do them, so they go fast for me

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Nice! I can't draw, which is why I don't attempt.
OOC Let's Chat!
*comes back from posting mARTch*

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Writing takes more time and you are still doing a great job

I like graphics, coding the most, sometimes drawing, writing rps but not these prompts 😄

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Welcome back, Minnie!

Aw, thanks Linda! I'm trying my best.
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm thinking, what would be better: to draw Zonko and skeletons in the closet or to code them👀

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm out of school for the day! Now on to the after school things!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
lol, Linda. I wrote an rpg piece for Zonko's. :)

Yay, I'm happy for you, Minnie. Enjoy it!

*still has 3-ish hours of work*
OOC Let's Chat!
That's nice

*went to attempt to draw*

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
I gotta do a bunch of stuff on HiO but I don't feel like doing any of it at the moment.
-tries to focus-

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
Back 5228 / 18141