13 Mar 2024, 04:05
Let's Chat!
Night Tracey
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
13 Mar 2024, 04:06
Let's Chat!
*hugs Tracey back* Good night!
*needs to think of a gift for Minnie's party*
*needs to think of a gift for Minnie's party*
13 Mar 2024, 04:14
Let's Chat!
Ahah good luck, I just used rose teddy bear
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
13 Mar 2024, 04:15
Let's Chat!
lol. I know what Kaitlyn would've gifted her, but I probably shouldn't use information recently learned.
13 Mar 2024, 04:19
Let's Chat!
If it's ic knowledge that is later than 10 October, you shouldn't claim you know that already
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
13 Mar 2024, 04:28
Let's Chat!
Night guysss
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
13 Mar 2024, 04:30
Let's Chat!
: ) : ) see ya guys in the morning
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique