Register
Sign in

4 Jul 2023, 23:32
Mentorship Program: Mentees  Sign up 
Name: Katniss Hailemarijam
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? Yep, I think
Are you registered with Index? Nop
What needs do you specifically have? (For example you want to learn more about NPCs, find the registration process confusing, want to find socialization opportunities, etc.) The site and the registration process is really confusing, I hope a mentor can help me
Do you understand the steps that you, as a mentee, will be required to complete in order to graduate from the program? Yess
Denied, this is your second account and upon further inspection I can see you have accomplished everything to graduate already on said first account. - Orion.

Kimberly Harlez on PFR

5 Jul 2023, 01:21
Cecilia Hawthorne wrote: 2 Jul 2023, 20:49 Name: Cecilia Hawthorne
Do you have a completed encyclopedia?: No, not yet, but I am looking at the tutorials and trying to figure it all out!
Are you registered with Index?: No
What needs do you specifically have? (For example you want to learn more about NPCs, find the registration process confusing, want to find socialization opportunities, etc.): Hmmm, maybe just overall how to easily integrate into the site! Socialization opportunities sound quite nice too:-)
Do you understand the steps that you, as a mentee, will be required to complete in order to graduate from the program?: Yes!

Accepted - Orion.
Hi Cecilia! I'm going to be your mentor, I'll send you an owl in just a moment ^^ <3

7 Jul 2023, 02:08
Name: Jacob Shanks
Do you have a completed encyclopedia?: Not yet!
Are you registered with Index?: Don't think so
What needs do you specifically have? Any help getting all "setup", as it were, and then just having someone I can safely ask questions about how to RP, what is expected/appropriate, and someone to bounce ideas off for fun RP opportunities or activities. Would also love help understanding how to code and contribute to the site in any way. I code some in real life but mostly focus on Python and scripting languages, so I have a tech background, but would love tips and pointers for this site specifically.
Do you understand the steps that you, as a mentee, will be required to complete in order to graduate from the program?: Yes!

Accepted (Note for Mentors: Please allow one of our new mentors to claim.) - Orion.

-- Jacob Shank, the Curious
-- Stats: Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 8 | Strength: 2 | Wisdom: 9 | ArcPower: 5 | Accuracy: 5

7 Jul 2023, 10:29
Jacob Shank wrote: 7 Jul 2023, 02:08 Name: Jacob Shanks
Do you have a completed encyclopedia?: Not yet!
Are you registered with Index?: Don't think so
What needs do you specifically have? Any help getting all "setup", as it were, and then just having someone I can safely ask questions about how to RP, what is expected/appropriate, and someone to bounce ideas off for fun RP opportunities or activities. Would also love help understanding how to code and contribute to the site in any way. I code some in real life but mostly focus on Python and scripting languages, so I have a tech background, but would love tips and pointers for this site specifically.

Accepted (Note for Mentors: Please allow one of our new mentors to claim.) - Orion.
Hello Jacob,
welcome to HIO. I will be your mentor ^^ except an owl from me shortly.
Edward

Edward Foxe
Lumos Insignium - Designing Twinkling Trophies since 2023
#863B14

9 Jul 2023, 00:53
Name: Kora Noel
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? I don't think so!
Are you registered with Index? Not yet
What needs do you specifically have? (For example you want to learn more about NPCs, find the registration process confusing, want to find socialization opportunities, etc.)
I would like help completing my encyclopedia and registered with Index! I'd also love to learn more about roleplaying effectively.

Do you understand the steps that you, as a mentee, will be required to complete in order to graduate from the program? Yes!
Is this your first account on hogwarts.io? If no, what was the name of your old account? this is my first account!

Accepted - Orion.

13 Jul 2023, 18:30
Kora Noel wrote: 9 Jul 2023, 00:53 Name: Kora Noel
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? I don't think so!
Are you registered with Index? Not yet
What needs do you specifically have? (For example you want to learn more about NPCs, find the registration process confusing, want to find socialization opportunities, etc.)
I would like help completing my encyclopedia and registered with Index! I'd also love to learn more about roleplaying effectively.

Do you understand the steps that you, as a mentee, will be required to complete in order to graduate from the program? Yes!
Is this your first account on hogwarts.io? If no, what was the name of your old account? this is my first account!

Accepted - Orion.
hey kora! i'm going to be your mentor on hio, welcome to the site! you will receive an owl from me shortly <3

"if rescuing you is a sin...then i'd gladly become a sinner."

-Raiden Mei

13 Jul 2023, 22:26
Name: Lucy Summer
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? I don't think so, no.
Are you registered with Index? I think not.
What needs do you specifically have? I want to set up an encyclopedia and I want to know a bit more about where and how to roleplay. Basically, I want to spend the time to next year to learn as much that I can so I'll be prepared.
Do you understand the steps that you, as a mentee, will be required to complete in order to graduate from the program? Yes. I have to be active, do homework, roleplay, create an encyclopedia and respect my mentor (I hope I remembered everything!).

Accepted - Orion.

A book is a dream that you can hold in your hands

13 Jul 2023, 22:30
Lucy Summer wrote: 13 Jul 2023, 22:26 Name: Lucy Summer
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? I don't think so, no.
Are you registered with Index? I think not.
What needs do you specifically have? I want to set up an encyclopedia and I want to know a bit more about where and how to roleplay. Basically, I want to spend the time to next year to learn as much that I can so I'll be prepared.
Do you understand the steps that you, as a mentee, will be required to complete in order to graduate from the program? Yes. I have to be active, do homework, roleplay, create an encyclopedia and respect my mentor (I hope I remembered everything!).
hey lucy! i'm going to be your mentor on hio (i believe we've talked before lol)! expect an owl from me soon :D

"if rescuing you is a sin...then i'd gladly become a sinner."

-Raiden Mei

15 Jul 2023, 12:31
Name: Daffy Bruns
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? No
Are you registered with Index? No (I think)
What needs do you specifically have? I don't need anything special, just someone to accompany me and to ask questions instead of constantly asking questions everywhere.

Accepted - Orion.

Sta: 5 Eva: 5 Str: 2 ❀ Wis: 6 Arc: 6 Acc: 6
✩ My shop

15 Jul 2023, 16:25
Daffy Bruns wrote: 15 Jul 2023, 12:31 Name: Daffy Bruns
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? No
Are you registered with Index? No (I think)
What needs do you specifically have? I don't need anything special, just someone to accompany me and to ask questions instead of constantly asking questions everywhere.

Accepted - Orion.
I’d love to be your mentor💪🏻 expect an owl from me soon!