12 Mar 2024, 18:10
Let's Chat!
Hi Kaitlyn
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
12 Mar 2024, 18:14
Let's Chat!
[quote]There's nothing wrong with werewolves! They are cute! And I have one as my keyboard on my phone
12 Mar 2024, 18:16
Let's Chat!
if any of the wolves I owled would respond that'd be great
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
12 Mar 2024, 18:18
Let's Chat!
They'll respond to you I believe
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
12 Mar 2024, 18:18
Let's Chat!
I'm not sure, I owled all of them except Colin and like a few others cause I already know they aren't deactivating soon, but I need their help
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
12 Mar 2024, 18:20
Let's Chat!
werewolves should be expelled!