12 Mar 2024, 17:58
Let's Chat!
Ah don't cry, I'm sure they are somewhere around
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
12 Mar 2024, 18:01
Let's Chat!
I want my dadssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
12 Mar 2024, 18:04
Let's Chat!
*brings muffins and oranges* do you want some while waiting for them?
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
12 Mar 2024, 18:05
Let's Chat!
I saw the reply! Sorry about the pencil haha
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
12 Mar 2024, 18:05
Let's Chat!
Lily came
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
12 Mar 2024, 18:06
Let's Chat!
And Lily's leaving cause my moms forcing me to go outside
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
12 Mar 2024, 18:06
Let's Chat!
*hugs*
I take muffin! yum-yum!
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
12 Mar 2024, 18:07
Let's Chat!
To be outside sometimes is nice too
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
12 Mar 2024, 18:07
Let's Chat!
At least I’m not a *gag* werewolf.Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 15:42You are asking for it stuck up little prickAva Winchect wrote: 12 Mar 2024, 15:39 McCoires = troublemakers, people to avoid!
Werewolves = terrible, threats, expellable!
Pfft, I think everyone here knows I love you all but figured I should say that this is Ava’s IC opinion!
this is Lily's IC opinion too lol. I swear we need a thread for this
Sounds wild. Owl me.
12 Mar 2024, 18:09
Let's Chat!
HEY! nothing wrong with the wolfies! be nice avaa
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |