28 Mar 2018, 07:44
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-14
Make a dragon in your mind and then paint it on your shoulder.
~Coming back from long absence...~
Stamina 6, Agility 6, Strength 4, Control 5, Arcane Power 4, Accuracy 5
28 Mar 2018, 11:29
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-15
Stamina: 5 • Agility: 5 • Strength: 2 • Control: 4 • ArcPower: 10 • Accuracy: 4
28 Mar 2018, 12:30
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-16
faceclaim: Yvonne Michel |
STA: 3 | AGI: 3 | STR: 5 | CON: 4 | ARCP: 8 | ACC: 7 |
28 Mar 2018, 12:52
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-17
"There is very little cherry in this cherry soda and I do not like to be deceived," - M.L
STA: 5, AGL: 4, STR: 4, CTL: 6, AP: 5, ACC: 6
28 Mar 2018, 13:36
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-19
how you guys doin'?
how you guys doin'?
faceclaim: Yvonne Michel |
STA: 3 | AGI: 3 | STR: 5 | CON: 4 | ARCP: 8 | ACC: 7 |
28 Mar 2018, 13:41
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-21
I'm good too, holidays started for me, so I will have more time to RP. Plus, one person was so annoying to me and my friend recently, and I finally reported them. So overall a good day.
I'm good too, holidays started for me, so I will have more time to RP. Plus, one person was so annoying to me and my friend recently, and I finally reported them. So overall a good day.
faceclaim: Yvonne Michel |
STA: 3 | AGI: 3 | STR: 5 | CON: 4 | ARCP: 8 | ACC: 7 |
28 Mar 2018, 13:44
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-22
Stamina: 5 • Agility: 5 • Strength: 2 • Control: 4 • ArcPower: 10 • Accuracy: 4
28 Mar 2018, 13:48
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-23
faceclaim: Yvonne Michel |
STA: 3 | AGI: 3 | STR: 5 | CON: 4 | ARCP: 8 | ACC: 7 |