Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-37

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-39

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-38

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-40

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-41

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-41

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])