Girls vs boys

13 :grin:

my shop

"Lys refuses to be defined by her challenges; she finds the strength to move forward and shine in her authenticity."

Success is not final, failure is not fatal : It is the courage to continue that counts

Girls vs boys
12

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Girls vs boys
13 :P

my shop

"Lys refuses to be defined by her challenges; she finds the strength to move forward and shine in her authenticity."

Success is not final, failure is not fatal : It is the courage to continue that counts

Girls vs boys
12

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Girls vs boys
13

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

Girls vs boys
14

No one can stop you to be who you are - Wumuti

Girls vs boys
15

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

Girls vs boys
16 :)

No one can stop you to be who you are - Wumuti

Girls vs boys
17 :grin:

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

Girls vs boys
18

No one can stop you to be who you are - Wumuti