Back 5156 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Congratulations Lily

Tracey, I'm good and buy😄

I'm still on my way to get to first page on address book, not that much needed though

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooh good luck Linda! I just need like at least 1k posts lol
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah, I think I'm on like...the 6th or 7th page.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Thx, anyway how are you?

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
I’m good! U??
Just super tired still haha
OOC Let's Chat!
Okay Kiera my question is, how did you get so ahead of me so fast?

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Lol. I can't believe I'm so far up. @Linda Ramirez the games in the Gryffindor common room give you posts every time you post in one. That's what helped me

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Haha I’m not sure
You get posts for games???
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm good too

Yeah I know Lily, I got myself to 3k like that😄

Only games in your house

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
Back 5156 / 18141