Back 5145 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Kiera Roseline wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 13:32 Morningg:)
morning, Kiera!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 12:13 Did everyone have Daylight Savings Time yesterday?
I too sleepy...have to go take a test

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 13:32
Kiera Roseline wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 13:32 Morningg:)
morning, Kiera!
Heyo! Hru!!
OOC Let's Chat!
In Math

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Good luck Minnie! Good luck Quinn!

*is trying to do IRL work and is very distracted*
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm doing well, hope all are also!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Oop
I have school in 40 mins but I wanna be asleep
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm alright.

Oof, good luck, Kiera.
OOC Let's Chat!
I completed 400 posts yay!

And I'm a monster on the hill
Back 5145 / 18141