11 Mar 2024, 12:14
Let's Chat!
I had it earlier for going back one hour, and will have it in the end of April for going on summer time
I'm good
I'm good
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
11 Mar 2024, 12:20
Let's Chat!
We had it yesterday going forward. So it should be 7:20 instead of 8:20
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
11 Mar 2024, 12:22
Let's Chat!
I see
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
11 Mar 2024, 12:30
Let's Chat!
-yawn- I wanna throw daylight savings out the window this week
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
11 Mar 2024, 12:34
Let's Chat!
I like that it doesn't get dark until 8- 8:30 some nightsSimon Kincaid wrote: 11 Mar 2024, 12:30 -yawn- I wanna throw daylight savings out the window this week
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
11 Mar 2024, 12:35
Let's Chat!
Hi Simon
I'm gonna enjoy till end of April
I'm gonna enjoy till end of April
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
11 Mar 2024, 12:39
Let's Chat!
How are you two today?
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews