11 Mar 2024, 03:51
Let's Chat!
Take your time!! Ane be completely honest!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
11 Mar 2024, 03:52
Let's Chat!
Ah that’s so sad! But good!!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
11 Mar 2024, 03:53
Let's Chat!
Thank you! I tried to make it like real life as much as possible as well as how Lily reacts
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
11 Mar 2024, 03:53
Let's Chat!
Yeah, it’s just sad. That you know, they die
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
11 Mar 2024, 03:55
Let's Chat!
I'm pretty good! thanks!
how's everyone's day been so far?
STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7 |
||
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7 |
11 Mar 2024, 03:56
Let's Chat!
That's so sad, Lily! Good job writing it.
I'm glad to hear it, Danielle! I need to go to bed soon, myself.
I'm glad to hear it, Danielle! I need to go to bed soon, myself.
11 Mar 2024, 03:58
Let's Chat!
Heh thanks you guys!!
My bed time was supposed to be 9:30 and it's now 11:58 lol
My bed time was supposed to be 9:30 and it's now 11:58 lol
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
11 Mar 2024, 03:58
Let's Chat!
Oop
It’s 9:58 here
It’s 9:58 here
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
11 Mar 2024, 03:59
Let's Chat!
lol. It's 11:58 for me, too. I'm trying to finish writing a homework for pfr.