OOC Let's Chat!

Brookline Quinn wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 03:54
ari! :wow:
Hey Brookline! How's it going?

Inveniam viam aut faciam Sta: 12 | Eva: 12 | Str: 7 | Wis: 14 | Arc: 10 | Acc: 13

OOC Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 03:31 Back from league finals......


I PLACED FIRSTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good Job! Congrats!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 05:29
Hazel Nelson wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 03:31 Back from league finals......


I PLACED FIRSTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good Job! Congrats!
Thanks! <3

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 04:51
Thomas Whiteside wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 04:50
Bree Grey wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 04:50Hi!
hruuu
Awesome! Won first place at league finals! Im now going into Cif ranked as 1!\


Hbu??!
tHAT'S great (sorry caps lock lol) i'm working on my ency but overall pretty great thanks for askin!

“don’t let the muggles get you down!” - ron weasley
shop!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiii

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
During the night my water pipes have frozen shut. Even the warm water! It will fix itself during the day if I just leave the taps open, but I was planning to take a shower before leaving for work -.-

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi! I’ve got my first ever robotics comp today!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 02:34
Rigel McCoire wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 02:23 @Iris Jurema!

What say we prank my little brothers some day soon?
*Waves!* :wow:
Good morning Miss Shephard! I trust Colin is behaving himself? Nothing detentionworthy?

What have I gotten myself into?
Astronomy Professor |
| Student: Colin McCoire | iNPC: Cursa McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Rigel McCoire wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 09:10
Emily Shephard wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 02:34
Rigel McCoire wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 02:23 @Iris Jurema!

What say we prank my little brothers some day soon?
*Waves!* :wow:
Good morning Miss Shephard! I trust Colin is behaving himself? Nothing detentionworthy?
Morning!

*nod nod!* Fyre and I know how to reel him away from trouble! ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Mirada Johnson wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 08:39 Hi! I’ve got my first ever robotics comp today!
Nice! Which one? I had FLL last week, but my team didn't make it :lookdown:

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency