Back 5128 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

How are you all?

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Relaxing and hoping my stomach bug w/e will go away soon... you?
I think I have 5 posts + starting new club meetings and then will be caught up!

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
*needs to work on her two posts* Don't mind me! :)
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm envious of you!!! I want to have 0 posts to do... LOLOL

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
I'll never have 0 posts to do. :sweatingbullets:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
lol! I just finished one, now I have one to do on pfr. *needs to be creative*
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm good, getting my replies, like maybe around 3-4 of them, done so I can keep going with mARTch

Hope you'll feel better soon

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
I have had 0 posts to do in the past, it felt awesome. LOL.

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 19:04 lol! I just finished one, now I have one to do on pfr. *needs to be creative*
Wanna do the rest of my posts?
7 replies
4 starters
1 club meeting idea to figure out

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 19:28
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 19:04 lol! I just finished one, now I have one to do on pfr. *needs to be creative*
Wanna do the rest of my posts?
7 replies
4 starters
1 club meeting idea to figure out
lol. On Thursday, I had so many replies to do, I was nonstop replying to topics for two hours. It only stopped because I had to get off to handle a bank matter.
Back 5128 / 18141