9 Mar 2024, 18:18
Let's Chat!
[quote]Nice!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
9 Mar 2024, 18:21
Let's Chat!
Yea!
U got any plans today??
U got any plans today??
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
9 Mar 2024, 18:23
Let's Chat!
[quote]My sis got 17.5/18 on her science quiz, so we'll be getting boba!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
9 Mar 2024, 18:36
Let's Chat!
Oooh congrats to her!! Yummyyyyy I want some too lol, maybe my mom can take me lol
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
9 Mar 2024, 18:53
Let's Chat!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta β’ 10 | eva β’ 18 | str β’ 2 | wis β’ 10 | arc β’ 7 | acc β’ 20 sta β’ 10 | eva β’ 16 | str β’ 15 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 4 | acc β’ 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
9 Mar 2024, 18:56
Let's Chat!
Hii
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
9 Mar 2024, 19:03
Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo! I gotta make a MHA banner for the 15th prompt
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
9 Mar 2024, 19:07
Let's Chat!
Whatβs that??
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
9 Mar 2024, 19:08
Let's Chat!
[quote]My Hero Academia is a hero anime. It's very popular
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
9 Mar 2024, 19:10
Let's Chat!
Hi Kiera, Tracey, and Kim!
I (finally) finished my poem for Spring Into.
I (finally) finished my poem for Spring Into.