9 Mar 2024, 17:03
Let's Chat!
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
9 Mar 2024, 17:20
Let's Chat!
Welcome to the Best House Aedion!Aedion Sorrengail wrote: 9 Mar 2024, 15:17 How is everyone doing today? I've had some family over earlier, but they have just left so I can explore the site some more. Been a little overwhelming, but I'm sure in a few days it will be fine!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
9 Mar 2024, 17:21
Let's Chat!
Hufflepuff is definitely betterColin McCoire wrote: 9 Mar 2024, 17:20Welcome to the Best House Aedion!Aedion Sorrengail wrote: 9 Mar 2024, 15:17 How is everyone doing today? I've had some family over earlier, but they have just left so I can explore the site some more. Been a little overwhelming, but I'm sure in a few days it will be fine!![]()





9 Mar 2024, 17:22
Let's Chat!
Thanks, Colin! I agree about the best house part, hehehe.Colin McCoire wrote: 9 Mar 2024, 17:20Welcome to the Best House Aedion!Aedion Sorrengail wrote: 9 Mar 2024, 15:17 How is everyone doing today? I've had some family over earlier, but they have just left so I can explore the site some more. Been a little overwhelming, but I'm sure in a few days it will be fine!![]()
9 Mar 2024, 17:22
Let's Chat!
9 Mar 2024, 17:25
Let's Chat!
PowderPuffs.
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
9 Mar 2024, 17:26
Let's Chat!
9 Mar 2024, 17:27
Let's Chat!
Hmm...
BakingPowderPuffs!!
BakingPowderPuffs!!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

Badgers forever!