9 Mar 2024, 13:05
Let's Chat!
How are you??
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
9 Mar 2024, 13:22
Let's Chat!
I'm good, waiting for more people to post in party before I have Linda coming
meanwhile, I'm working on order, replies and then martch lol
How are you?
meanwhile, I'm working on order, replies and then martch lolHow are you?
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
9 Mar 2024, 14:20
Let's Chat!
Hi☺
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
9 Mar 2024, 15:17
Let's Chat!
How is everyone doing today? I've had some family over earlier, but they have just left so I can explore the site some more. Been a little overwhelming, but I'm sure in a few days it will be fine!
9 Mar 2024, 15:26
Let's Chat!
Hi and welcome to the site, Aedion! I'm good, how are you?
You can apply for mentor and that person will help you with site, encyclopedia and getting indexed☺
You can apply for mentor and that person will help you with site, encyclopedia and getting indexed☺
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
9 Mar 2024, 15:33
Let's Chat!
Thank you! I'm good as well. I've read about the mentor program, which is something I will probably be needing soon. Right now I am still reading a lot of the FAQ pages, but if I can't understand it, I will apply for a mentor!Linda Ramirez wrote: 9 Mar 2024, 15:26 Hi and welcome to the site, Aedion! I'm good, how are you?
You can apply for mentor and that person will help you with site, encyclopedia and getting indexed☺
9 Mar 2024, 15:39
Let's Chat!
Howdy all!
Excited to be part of the site! Looking for some other new players to RP with, and get a handle on learning together!
Happy to take owls, or any reply’s to my current posts!!
Looking forward to seeing you around the castle!!
Excited to be part of the site! Looking for some other new players to RP with, and get a handle on learning together!
Happy to take owls, or any reply’s to my current posts!!
Looking forward to seeing you around the castle!!
9 Mar 2024, 15:48
Let's Chat!
Hi Emmanuel, I'm sure you'll soon find more rpg partners
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
9 Mar 2024, 16:30
Let's Chat!
Welcome all the newbies to Hio! 
I hope you will have fun while you're here and can't wait to see you around the site!
I hope you will have fun while you're here and can't wait to see you around the site!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |