Back 5064 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Oh no that sucks. I have to do a 400 word rp in homework. We can switch lol!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lol. But those are fun. :)

I tend to write too much for those. Lol
OOC Let's Chat!
Lol. I need motivation after writing my 400 word ability application

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
An, those. I had trouble with mine. Good luck. I cannot wait to write my second ability application in her second year!

Off to work, bye!
OOC Let's Chat!
Bye have fun!!! Or as much fun as possible!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello everyonee!! Good morning :biggrin:
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello and welcome to Hogwarts.io!!!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Thank you Lily!
OOC Let's Chat!
of course! What do you think of the site so far?

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello hoomans of Lets Chat!

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
Back 5064 / 18141