OOC Let's Chat!

Julia Evans wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 17:05
Charlotte Evergreen wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 17:03
Julia Evans wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 16:59 Hi Cinder!
Charlotte Evergreen wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 16:53 Hey Julia!
Hey Charlotte! Hru?
I'm good! I found something I thought I lost a while ago. Hbu?
In bed, unable to sleep This somehow happens everyday :lol:
Oh no! I hate when that happens to me too... its so annoying

Hey Lotus!

Sometimes people say they want to disappear when all they really want is to be found

OOC Let's Chat!
No school
:) :) :)


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
I have an AMI day. =_=

But, hey, at least it’s better than going to real school! :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Bleh!

Kind of forgot how strong cough medicine is...

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 17:09 No school
:) :) :)
lucky! I have school today :cry:

Sometimes people say they want to disappear when all they really want is to be found

OOC Let's Chat!
Charlotte Evergreen wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 17:13
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 17:09 No school
:) :) :)
lucky! I have school today :cry:
It's my second snow day. I think I have school tomorrow


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
CHARLOTTE!!

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
ELLIE

Sometimes people say they want to disappear when all they really want is to be found

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Charlotte and Ellie and wait is that Av???


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Lucky you guys! I have to wake up extra early tmr for myathletics training. I need to wake up at 5:30 and reach school by 6:15 AM!!! All while its freezing cold!!! It never snows here but its cold enough.

Charlotte Evergreen wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 17:07
Julia Evans wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 17:05
Charlotte Evergreen wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 17:03
Julia Evans wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 16:59 Hi Cinder!
Charlotte Evergreen wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 16:53 Hey Julia!
Hey Charlotte! Hru?
I'm good! I found something I thought I lost a while ago. Hbu?
In bed, unable to sleep This somehow happens everyday :lol:
Oh no! I hate when that happens to me too... its so annoying

Hey Lotus!
I agree...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency