Back 5044 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 15:31 When everything is different on pfr:

😦😟😥😶
Oh, I get it. Many, many differences.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 15:33
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 15:31 When everything is different on pfr:

😦😟😥😶
Oh, I get it. Many, many differences.
Yes and me like "what did I walk into???"

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 15:34
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 15:33
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 15:31 When everything is different on pfr:

😦😟😥😶
Oh, I get it. Many, many differences.
Yes and me like "what did I walk into???"
yes! I only found them when I went looking for the pureblood information (a chronology, a stat system, a reputation system, and adventures [instead of errands]).
OOC Let's Chat!
hi all
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello guys!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
hiiiii

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
heyy kait!! hru?

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Back 5044 / 18141