Back 5042 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 13:43 Awww! Poor Linda.

Ooo, nice! Enjoy the OOC birthday!


Good night, Paige!
That's fine, she's still having some friends who will wish her happy birthday

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Linda Ramirez wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 13:45
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 13:43 Awww! Poor Linda.

Ooo, nice! Enjoy the OOC birthday!


Good night, Paige!
That's fine, she's still having some friends who will wish her happy birthday
That’s always a good thing.
OOC Let's Chat!
I agree, anyway how are you?

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Alright, a bit tired. How about you?
OOC Let's Chat!
Quite good, slowly doing mARTch 😄

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Linda Ramirez wrote: 6 Mar 2024, 14:04 Quite good, slowly doing mARTch 😄
I'm a bit ahead in Martch

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
I decided to do graphics first, as I plan to do some as graphics, some as drawing probably, and some as code

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm behind in mARTch already. I need to dedicate some time to writing mine (and I'm writing a poem for at least one).
Back 5042 / 18141