Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

70!

How I'd die to catch the freedom of falling...
New Link, Who Dis?
STA:14 AGI:7 STR:4 CTRL:5
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
71!

Will you send me an angel?
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
72.

How I'd die to catch the freedom of falling...
New Link, Who Dis?
STA:14 AGI:7 STR:4 CTRL:5
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
73

Will you send me an angel?
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
74

You too! Though I wouldn't really call this a "battle" in the strictest sense of the word...

C. Quinn
and until we meet again.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
75

Will you send me an angel?
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
76

C. Quinn
and until we meet again.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
77

Will you send me an angel?
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
76

Oh, this is a battle!

Make a dragon in your mind and then paint it on your shoulder.
~Coming back from long absence...~
Stamina 6, Agility 6, Strength 4, Control 5, Arcane Power 4, Accuracy 5
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
77

Well then where's your army?

C. Quinn
and until we meet again.