5 Mar 2024, 23:16
Let's Chat!
Hi Kim! I hope you feel better, soon!
Minnie, my iNPC will be from Ilvermorny. A muggleborn, as well. I’m trying to decide if I want her on one of the teams.
Minnie, my iNPC will be from Ilvermorny. A muggleborn, as well. I’m trying to decide if I want her on one of the teams.
5 Mar 2024, 23:28
Let's Chat!
Thank you Minnie!
Tone, my iNPC is really friendly and very social, he's from Mahoutokoro and when he comes for the ball, he'd love to talk to you all!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
5 Mar 2024, 23:33
Let's Chat!
[quote]The ball will be fun! Hopefully Mateo can make some friends that aren't from Mahoutokoro
5 Mar 2024, 23:36
Let's Chat!
I've been validated
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
5 Mar 2024, 23:38
Let's Chat!
I'm looking forward for Kaya to get more friends during ball
Also I hope you'll get better soon Kim!
Congratulations, Lily
Also I hope you'll get better soon Kim!
Congratulations, Lily
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
5 Mar 2024, 23:40
Let's Chat!
Happy BirthdayLinda Ramirez wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 23:38 I'm looking forward for Kaya to get more friends during ball
Also I hope you'll get better soon Kim!
Congratulations, Lily


5 Mar 2024, 23:41
Let's Chat!
Thank youKyle Diaz wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 23:40Happy BirthdayLinda Ramirez wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 23:38 I'm looking forward for Kaya to get more friends during ball
Also I hope you'll get better soon Kim!
Congratulations, Lily![]()
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
5 Mar 2024, 23:41
Let's Chat!
Thanks guys! I'm a Gryffindor again

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
5 Mar 2024, 23:42
Let's Chat!
My iNPC, Devon, will be friendly. Feel free to talk to her. 
Happy birthday, Linda!
Yay, Lily! yay, you're with April (Tracey).
Happy birthday, Linda!
Yay, Lily! yay, you're with April (Tracey).