5 Mar 2024, 22:20
Let's Chat!
Hii
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
5 Mar 2024, 22:21
Let's Chat!
Ugh! I'm so sorry! I hope something works at some point!Arya Chastain wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 21:54 I’ve been at this going on two weeks. Negative for everything. They call it a Mystery Virus. I had one day where I just couldn’t stay awake. I’m physically and mentally exhausted, but can’t sleep much because of the runny nose and congestion. OTC meds for the symptoms don’t help at all and I’ve tried a lot of different ones over the last couple of weeks. The ones that are supposed to make you sleepy (NyQuil / Benedryl) don’t make me sleepy at all, it’s like my body is fighting them. And the fever is like daily. I’m just tired of being sick and tired lol
5 Mar 2024, 22:26
Let's Chat!
Hai Kiera
Me too Kaitlyn, me too. It doesn’t help that the whole house is sick. And we have 3 adults and two kids here. The toddler and the grown man are the biggest babies. lol
Me too Kaitlyn, me too. It doesn’t help that the whole house is sick. And we have 3 adults and two kids here. The toddler and the grown man are the biggest babies. lol
5 Mar 2024, 22:28
Let's Chat!
Ugh that sucks I’m sorry
But Hru Kaitlyn??
But Hru Kaitlyn??
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
5 Mar 2024, 22:35
Let's Chat!
Ooo, nice! I generated some AI ones for Kaitlyn I’m probably going to put on my ency.
5 Mar 2024, 22:39
Let's Chat!
Fun! I just am having trouble deciding between 2.Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 22:35Ooo, nice! I generated some AI ones for Kaitlyn I’m probably going to put on my ency.
Reducio
1.

2.


2.

5 Mar 2024, 22:39
Let's Chat!
I’m good too!
Ooh fun!! Del went through SOOO many pfp’s, all tryna find the right person for her. I know Kie’s well tho, so hers shouldn’t change too much But it’s always fun!!
Ooh fun!! Del went through SOOO many pfp’s, all tryna find the right person for her. I know Kie’s well tho, so hers shouldn’t change too much But it’s always fun!!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
5 Mar 2024, 22:43
Let's Chat!
Awwww! So freaking adorable! I like the bat hairclip in the second one, so I’ll go with the second one.Minnie Duke wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 22:39Fun! I just am having trouble deciding between 2.Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 5 Mar 2024, 22:35Ooo, nice! I generated some AI ones for Kaitlyn I’m probably going to put on my ency.
Reducio1.
2.