Back 5006 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Kiera Roseline wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 22:27 Heyo Willow!! I’m good! U??
I'm good! It's still a little confusing when I remember that your Delainie lol :)

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Byrne wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 22:32
Kiera Roseline wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 22:27 Heyo Willow!! I’m good! U??
I'm good! It's still a little confusing when I remember that your Delainie lol :)
Haha. I told Lily she can still call me Del if she wants, u can too:)
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 22:32
Willow Byrne wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 22:32
Kiera Roseline wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 22:27 Heyo Willow!! I’m good! U??
I'm good! It's still a little confusing when I remember that your Delainie lol :)
Haha. I told Lily she can still call me Del if she wants, u can too:)
Perf :) Are you liking your new character?

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 22:32
Willow Byrne wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 22:32
Kiera Roseline wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 22:27 Heyo Willow!! I’m good! U??
I'm good! It's still a little confusing when I remember that your Delainie lol :)
Haha. I told Lily she can still call me Del if she wants, u can too:)
I miss Del 😭 but Kiera has potential

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Byrne wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 22:36
Kiera Roseline wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 22:32
Willow Byrne wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 22:32
Kiera Roseline wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 22:27 Heyo Willow!! I’m good! U??
I'm good! It's still a little confusing when I remember that your Delainie lol :)
Haha. I told Lily she can still call me Del if she wants, u can too:)
Perf :) Are you liking your new character?
Yeah! I love her!!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 22:36
Kiera Roseline wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 22:32
Willow Byrne wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 22:32
Kiera Roseline wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 22:27 Heyo Willow!! I’m good! U??
I'm good! It's still a little confusing when I remember that your Delainie lol :)
Haha. I told Lily she can still call me Del if she wants, u can too:)
I miss Del 😭 but Kiera has potential
Haha me too. Kie is gonna be much better I think. I know so much more bout the site now
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 19:54
Alexander Mason wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 19:46
Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:57
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:55
Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:52

close, so close, the first 2 letters are right- I have to sing that name every time I see it, ALEJANDROOOOOOO
Alexander Mason ????? Omg Colin's post
YESSSSSS MY DEAR ALEXANDERRRRRR

@Alexander Mason hi Alexxxxxxxxxxx don't mind Lil ol' me *snugs* hope you're resting
Kieth!!!! :wow:

Hiii! I was at school reading lol

-snugs-
And here he is!! Protective friend here has some well-meaning questions to ask IC of course
Lol ask away!! XD
Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 22:16
Alexander Mason wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 19:46
Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:57
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:55
Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:52

close, so close, the first 2 letters are right- I have to sing that name every time I see it, ALEJANDROOOOOOO
Alexander Mason ????? Omg Colin's post
YESSSSSS MY DEAR ALEXANDERRRRRR

@Alexander Mason hi Alexxxxxxxxxxx don't mind Lil ol' me *snugs* hope you're resting
Kieth!!!! :wow:

Hiii! I was at school reading lol

-snugs-
You know how Damion and his ic lover call each other names love darling and stuff? May we do that? Even though our characters aren't yet together- irl I also casually call my friends darling and honey
ohh yeah!! Honey is acc so cute lol Darling is just adorable lmao XD
OOC Let's Chat!
Alexander Mason wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 23:22
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 19:54
Alexander Mason wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 19:46
Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:57
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:55

Alexander Mason ????? Omg Colin's post
YESSSSSS MY DEAR ALEXANDERRRRRR

@Alexander Mason hi Alexxxxxxxxxxx don't mind Lil ol' me *snugs* hope you're resting
Kieth!!!! :wow:

Hiii! I was at school reading lol

-snugs-
And here he is!! Protective friend here has some well-meaning questions to ask IC of course
Lol ask away!! XD
Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 22:16
Alexander Mason wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 19:46
Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:57
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:55

Alexander Mason ????? Omg Colin's post
YESSSSSS MY DEAR ALEXANDERRRRRR

@Alexander Mason hi Alexxxxxxxxxxx don't mind Lil ol' me *snugs* hope you're resting
Kieth!!!! :wow:

Hiii! I was at school reading lol

-snugs-
You know how Damion and his ic lover call each other names love darling and stuff? May we do that? Even though our characters aren't yet together- irl I also casually call my friends darling and honey
ohh yeah!! Honey is acc so cute lol Darling is just adorable lmao XD
What are your intentions with Kiki???

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 21:55
Minnie Duke wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 21:41 *sighs* I wish I had detention. Minnie has done a bunch of detention worthy things, but hasn't gotten caught for any of them! It's a bit annoying.
If Minnie got detention in the stinky Valentine's Day topic (if it was loud enough), Kaitlyn would've rushed over to claim she helped (She'd lie), so Minnie wouldn't have to serve detention alone.
Aww! Thanks!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 23:41
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 21:55
Minnie Duke wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 21:41 *sighs* I wish I had detention. Minnie has done a bunch of detention worthy things, but hasn't gotten caught for any of them! It's a bit annoying.
If Minnie got detention in the stinky Valentine's Day topic (if it was loud enough), Kaitlyn would've rushed over to claim she helped (She'd lie), so Minnie wouldn't have to serve detention alone.
Aww! Thanks!
You're welcome <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 23:40
Reducio
Alexander Mason wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 23:22
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 19:54
Alexander Mason wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 19:46
Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:57

YESSSSSS MY DEAR ALEXANDERRRRRR

@Alexander Mason hi Alexxxxxxxxxxx don't mind Lil ol' me *snugs* hope you're resting
Kieth!!!! :wow:

Hiii! I was at school reading lol

-snugs-
And here he is!! Protective friend here has some well-meaning questions to ask IC of course
Lol ask away!! XD
Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 22:16
Alexander Mason wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 19:46
Keith Moore wrote: 4 Mar 2024, 18:57

YESSSSSS MY DEAR ALEXANDERRRRRR

@Alexander Mason hi Alexxxxxxxxxxx don't mind Lil ol' me *snugs* hope you're resting
Kieth!!!! :wow:

Hiii! I was at school reading lol

-snugs-
You know how Damion and his ic lover call each other names love darling and stuff? May we do that? Even though our characters aren't yet together- irl I also casually call my friends darling and honey
ohh yeah!! Honey is acc so cute lol Darling is just adorable lmao XD


What are your intentions with Kiki???
A cute little relationship :3
Back 5006 / 18141