Register
Sign in

2 Jun 2023, 11:33
Mentorship Program: Mentees  Sign up 
Victoria Evans wrote: 1 Jun 2023, 17:12 Name: Victoria Evans

Do you have a completed encyclopedia? No

Are you registered with Index? No

What needs do you specifically have? I've never done roleplay before, so I basically have no idea what I'm doing.

Do you understand the steps that you, as a mentee, will be required to complete in order to graduate from the program? Yes

Accepted - Orion
Hey Victoria! I will be your mentor for the next while, please expect a owl to arrive soon explaining a few things :)

WHAT IF I FALL? OH, MY DARLING
WHAT IF YOU FLY?

6 Jun 2023, 02:27
Name: Lilura M'Baku

Do you have a completed encyclopedia?
Yes

Are you registered with Index?
Not yet

What needs do you specifically have?
I want to find socialization opportunities and learn how to use dNPC correctly in a roleplay. I also want to learn how to use the features of the site correctly to make my RP replays as good as they could be.

Do you understand the steps that you, as a mentee, will be required to complete in order to graduate from the program?
Yes, I understand the requirements to graduate the program.

Accepted - Brin

Lilura M'Baku- "What a foolish thing it is to care so deeply for someone you know will leave you. But a fool is what we all become in love."

9 Jun 2023, 20:22
Name: Valerius Sato
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? No .
Are you registered with Index? No .
What needs do you specifically have? I need help with getting familiarised with the server , also with creating my ency and registering in the index .
Do you understand the steps that you, as a mentee, will be required to complete in order to graduate from the program? Yes.
Accepted - Brin

10 Jun 2023, 06:11
Valerius Sato wrote: 9 Jun 2023, 20:22
Name: Valerius Sato
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? No .
Are you registered with Index? No .
What needs do you specifically have? I need help with getting familiarised with the server , also with creating my ency and registering in the index .
Do you understand the steps that you, as a mentee, will be required to complete in order to graduate from the program? Yes.
Accepted - Brin
Hello Valerius! I'm Aisley and I will be your mentor! Expect an owl from me shortly with some information to get us started! <3

"Don't Say You Can't Until You Prove You Can't."

10 Jun 2023, 14:34
Lilura M'Baku wrote: 6 Jun 2023, 02:27 Name: Lilura M'Baku

Yes

Not yet

What needs do you specifically have?
I want to find socialization opportunities and learn how to use dNPC correctly in a roleplay. I also want to learn how to use the features of the site correctly to make my RP replays as good as they could be.

Do you understand the steps that you, as a mentee, will be required to complete in order to graduate from the program?
Yes, I understand the requirements to graduate the program.

Accepted - Brin
Helloo Lilura! I’ll be your mentor. I’ll send you an owl soon!

13 Jun 2023, 08:57
Name: Elanor Treadwell
Do you have a complated encylopedia? Not yet
Are you registered with Index? Not yet
What needs do you specifically have?I have so much to know! But having a mentor is already a big step for me!(For example you want to learn more about NPCs, find the registration process confusing, want to find socialization and roleplay opportunities, etc.) I just arrived and would love to get a better understanding of everything on the website, find socialization opportunities, and learn about classes and homework.
Is this your first account on hogwarts.io? If no, what was the name of your old account? Yes
Pending - Brin
Last edited by Elanor Treadwell on 27 Mar 2024, 13:14, edited 1 time in total.

14 Jun 2023, 00:43
Name: Deanna Valentine
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? Yes
What needs do you specifically have? I wanna learn all the things a newbie like me needs to know about this beautiful site. Everything :o Basically, the same as Elanor Treadwell wants.

Accepted - Brin

Bravery is doing something even though you are terrified. Brave people are scared too.

14 Jun 2023, 03:30
Deanna Valentine wrote: 14 Jun 2023, 00:43 Name: Deanna Valentine
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? Yes
What needs do you specifically have? I wanna learn all the things a newbie like me needs to know about this beautiful site. Everything :o Basically, the same as Elanor Treadwell wants.

Accepted - Brin
Hi I am Damion White. I will be your mentor. I will be sending you an Owl shortly.

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC)

19 Jun 2023, 21:39
Name: William Brown

No.

No.

What needs do you specifically have? (For example you want to learn more about NPCs, find the registration process confusing, want to find socialization opportunities, etc.)
I want to get a rather thorough rundown of the site, its functions, where I find what I need to find, good things to know and just getting a basic hang of the site as a newbie (i.e., posting for the first time, setting up an index page, doing classes, etc.)

Yes.

Accepted - Brin

23 Jun 2023, 22:13
Name:Leota
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? I don’t think so?
Are you registered with Index? No
What needs do you specifically have? (For example you want to learn more about NPCs, find the registration process confusing, want to find socialization opportunities, etc.)
Basically I need help navigating the site and characters and classes and navigating the site and making my character stuff and navigating the site and honestly, just understanding all the basics.:)
Do you understand the steps that you, as a mentee, will be required to complete in order to graduate from the program? Yup!

Accepted - Brin