A party in hogwarts!
@Penelope Kneen were you talking abt this party?
Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
A party in hogwarts!
Yes she was XD Welcome!
"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"
A party in hogwarts!
Thanks!
Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
A party in hogwarts!
Heya Aaron!Aaron Schwartz wrote: 18 Sep 2026, 18:59Thanks!
Welcome
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
A party in hogwarts!
Hello Laverne!Laverne Taylor wrote: 18 Sep 2026, 19:05Heya Aaron!Aaron Schwartz wrote: 18 Sep 2026, 18:59Thanks!
Welcome
Thanks!
What's the plan for the party?
Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
A party in hogwarts!
We were thinking about doing it in the room of requirements...Aaron Schwartz wrote: 18 Sep 2026, 19:10Hello Laverne!Laverne Taylor wrote: 18 Sep 2026, 19:05Heya Aaron!
Welcome
Thanks!
What's the plan for the party?
And the people who have the perm slip can share it to the others..
But ur the only boys... So u can invite some you know
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
A party in hogwarts!
PARTAYY TIME WHO BRINGING THE DRINKS AND SNACKS? XD
Btw I need a slip shared please XD
Btw I need a slip shared please XD
"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"
A party in hogwarts!
Sure!Xio Arcana wrote: 18 Sep 2026, 19:14 PARTAYY TIME WHO BRINGING THE DRINKS AND SNACKS? XD
Btw I need a slip shared please XD
So basically we all can start..
But I can only post tom, so rn I'm going to bed..
U all can plan till then and then I'll check
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
A party in hogwarts!
NICE! I invited my buddy Atlas so hopefully they can join!
"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"
A party in hogwarts!
Oh, that's sad... I may leave early IC if no other boy joinsLaverne Taylor wrote: 18 Sep 2026, 19:13We were thinking about doing it in the room of requirements...Aaron Schwartz wrote: 18 Sep 2026, 19:10Hello Laverne!
Thanks!
What's the plan for the party?
And the people who have the perm slip can share it to the others..
But ur the only boys... So u can invite some you know
Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.