𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎 2.0 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚝

Penelope Kneen wrote: 31 Aug 2026, 17:00
Tina Carille wrote: 31 Aug 2026, 16:54
Penelope Kneen wrote: 31 Aug 2026, 16:49
Tina Carille wrote: 31 Aug 2026, 15:48
Riley Bluescar wrote: 30 Aug 2026, 23:10
yayyy okay
OK I was thinking we could do a thread to possibly attract more attention to the club? We still need like 6 ppl
Agreed..
Well If you'd like you can join us hanging up posters but maybe you see us then help us cause Tina would ask the director @Olivia young and her friend@Riley Bluescar first
Umm link please..
No link yet!
Good news we only need three more people!

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎 2.0 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚝
Tina Carille wrote: 1 Sep 2026, 21:12
Penelope Kneen wrote: 31 Aug 2026, 17:00
Tina Carille wrote: 31 Aug 2026, 16:54
Penelope Kneen wrote: 31 Aug 2026, 16:49
Tina Carille wrote: 31 Aug 2026, 15:48
OK I was thinking we could do a thread to possibly attract more attention to the club? We still need like 6 ppl
Agreed..
Well If you'd like you can join us hanging up posters but maybe you see us then help us cause Tina would ask the director @Olivia young and her friend@Riley Bluescar first
Umm link please..
No link yet!
Good news we only need three more people!
Yippeeee

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎 2.0 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚝
Good news! We have enough people to start our first show! Any club members who haven't voted on the show yet! Please make sure to do so! The deadline is September 9th! At 23:59 utc-10 cause I believe that's the last time zone correct me if I'm wrong :crylaugh:
Last edited by Tina Carilla on 3 Sep 2026, 12:18, edited 3 times in total.

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎 2.0 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚝
Tina Carille wrote: 3 Sep 2026, 01:30 Good news! We have enough people to start our first show! Any club members who haven't voted on the show yet! Please make sure to do so! The deadline is September 9th!
Omg yay!!

~ good tidings , Jeong Minju
" 𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚞 𝚐𝚘𝚓𝚘 𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚞 𝚐𝚘𝚓𝚘 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚜 ? "

𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎 2.0 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚝
Hi! I just joined this club three minutes ago! :D

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎 2.0 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚝
Bella Light wrote: 3 Sep 2026, 03:31 Hi! I just joined this club three minutes ago! :D
hello bella!! Welcome to the club, but please wait until @Tina Carille officially accepts you into the club to post here :wow:

wis: 7 • eva: 6
arc power: 5 • Strength: 5
stamina: 7 • acc: 5
𝕆𝕔𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝔼𝕪𝕖𝕤
𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎 𝑠𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 ~
Lovely Creature | 2 | 3 | 4
Shop • Owls • Ency

𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎 2.0 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚝
Riley Bluescar wrote: 3 Sep 2026, 03:34
Bella Light wrote: 3 Sep 2026, 03:31 Hi! I just joined this club three minutes ago! :D
hello bella!! Welcome to the club, but please wait until @Tina Carille officially accepts you into the club to post here :wow:
Oops! I didn’t know, sorry! :sweatingbullets:

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎 2.0 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚝
Bella Light wrote: 3 Sep 2026, 03:35
Riley Bluescar wrote: 3 Sep 2026, 03:34
Bella Light wrote: 3 Sep 2026, 03:31 Hi! I just joined this club three minutes ago! :D
hello bella!! Welcome to the club, but please wait until @Tina Carille officially accepts you into the club to post here :wow:
Oops! I didn’t know, sorry! :sweatingbullets:
it’s okay, because I don’t think she’s online right now. But in regards to the club, we will be starting a thread for auditions to the next play (everyone signed up will get in I think, correct me if i’m wrong Tina), so don’t forget to vote for the play you’d like to do!

wis: 7 • eva: 6
arc power: 5 • Strength: 5
stamina: 7 • acc: 5
𝕆𝕔𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝔼𝕪𝕖𝕤
𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎 𝑠𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 ~
Lovely Creature | 2 | 3 | 4
Shop • Owls • Ency

𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎 2.0 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚝
Bella Light wrote: 3 Sep 2026, 03:35
Riley Bluescar wrote: 3 Sep 2026, 03:34
Bella Light wrote: 3 Sep 2026, 03:31 Hi! I just joined this club three minutes ago! :D
hello bella!! Welcome to the club, but please wait until @Tina Carille officially accepts you into the club to post here :wow:
Oops! I didn’t know, sorry! :sweatingbullets:
It's fine! @Riley Bluescar basically just accepted you lol! Welcome! I'll add you to the roster list

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎 2.0 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚝
Tina Carille wrote: 3 Sep 2026, 12:14
Bella Light wrote: 3 Sep 2026, 03:35
Riley Bluescar wrote: 3 Sep 2026, 03:34
Bella Light wrote: 3 Sep 2026, 03:31 Hi! I just joined this club three minutes ago! :D
hello bella!! Welcome to the club, but please wait until @Tina Carille officially accepts you into the club to post here :wow:
Oops! I didn’t know, sorry! :sweatingbullets:
It's fine! @Riley Bluescar basically just accepted you lol! Welcome! I'll add you to the roster list

K thanks!

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."