Mischief 2.0 OOC MEMBERS ONLY

Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 13 May 2026, 06:39
We really need to work on the RP thread soon. Just mentioning the members.
@Silas Norwood
@Briar Anderson
@Melissa Blake
@Nick Jameson
@Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler
@Lily Clarke
Will do that today!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Mischief 2.0 OOC MEMBERS ONLY
Lily Clarke wrote: 13 May 2026, 06:40
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 13 May 2026, 06:39
We really need to work on the RP thread soon. Just mentioning the members.
@Silas Norwood
@Briar Anderson
@Melissa Blake
@Nick Jameson
@Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler
@Lily Clarke
Will do that today!!
Great! Thanks!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

Mischief 2.0 OOC MEMBERS ONLY
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 13 May 2026, 06:39
We really need to work on the RP thread soon. Just mentioning the members.
@Silas Norwood
@Briar Anderson
@Melissa Blake
@Nick Jameson
@Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler
@Lily Clarke
Sry Mads I'm gonna take some time cause I need my laptop back... And the rp code is not yet finished

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

Mischief 2.0 OOC MEMBERS ONLY
Melissa Blake wrote: 13 May 2026, 06:40
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 13 May 2026, 06:39
We really need to work on the RP thread soon. Just mentioning the members.
@Silas Norwood
@Briar Anderson
@Melissa Blake
@Nick Jameson
@Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler
@Lily Clarke
Sry Mads I'm gonna take some time cause I need my laptop back... And the rp code is not yet finished
Till when?
Cause we rlly need to do this.....

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

Mischief 2.0 OOC MEMBERS ONLY
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 13 May 2026, 06:41
Melissa Blake wrote: 13 May 2026, 06:40
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 13 May 2026, 06:39
We really need to work on the RP thread soon. Just mentioning the members.
@Silas Norwood
@Briar Anderson
@Melissa Blake
@Nick Jameson
@Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler
@Lily Clarke
Sry Mads I'm gonna take some time cause I need my laptop back... And the rp code is not yet finished
Till when?
Cause we rlly need to do this.....
Idk I'll try to do it iny phone maybe a week.... I'm so sry mads

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

Mischief 2.0 OOC MEMBERS ONLY
Melissa Blake wrote: 13 May 2026, 06:46
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 13 May 2026, 06:41
Melissa Blake wrote: 13 May 2026, 06:40
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 13 May 2026, 06:39
We really need to work on the RP thread soon. Just mentioning the members.
@Silas Norwood
@Briar Anderson
@Melissa Blake
@Nick Jameson
@Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler
@Lily Clarke
Sry Mads I'm gonna take some time cause I need my laptop back... And the rp code is not yet finished
Till when?
Cause we rlly need to do this.....
Idk I'll try to do it iny phone maybe a week.... I'm so sry mads
Its okay......jst hope the rest of them do.
Or again new members loml.
Cause this group needs to cause chaos.
But its fine.
Giving the rest 3 more days.

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

Mischief 2.0 OOC MEMBERS ONLY
I have it in my planner to post within the end of this week. But just to share a thought: One week response time might be a little short for some. Life gets busy, and time flies.
I will see when I can get my post up!

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

Mischief 2.0 OOC MEMBERS ONLY
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 13 May 2026, 08:15 I have it in my planner to post within the end of this week. But just to share a thought: One week response time might be a little short for some. Life gets busy, and time flies.
I will see when I can get my post up!
True, I usually give more time.
Its just we have to start the next prank too......
But I guess we could wait for some days....

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

Mischief 2.0 OOC MEMBERS ONLY
I should hopefully be able to post within 2 or 3 days from now!

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

Mischief 2.0 OOC MEMBERS ONLY
Silas Norwood wrote: 13 May 2026, 12:17 I should hopefully be able to post within 2 or 3 days from now!
Alrightie!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles