Writing Club

wait- this is the ooc chat right?

☆shop☆ ency♡︎
~dont blame me, love made me crazy
if it doesnt, you aint doin it right~

Writing Club
Sorry, this is just the sign ups, the link to the ooc chat is here: viewtopic.php?t=29662
You can still talk about book related things in this thread tho, but things that do not relate to book or writing belong in the thread above:)

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”

Writing Club
@Alex Hunter
I mostly write fantasy, and I have written a book series about a girl who was transported to a fantasy world. I may be cliche, but that's my favorite kind of comfort book :)
I am also currently writing a book about twin sisters who have the ability to see ghosts.

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.

Writing Club
Nice!! I mostly like writing romance

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”

Writing Club
Thats awesome! I do like to include romance in my stories, but fantasy is my main genre. :)

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.

Writing Club
Nice! I’m planning on re-writing a fantastic short story that I wrote when I was like 8 lol

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”

Writing Club
I really like writing short stories too actually, I even read one to an audience one time. I have written a few romance short stories, and some realistic fiction as well. I like to try to be diverse in my writing. (I do have a bias towards fantasy though, lol.)

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.

Writing Club
Oh wow that’s super cool!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”

Writing Club
Thank you!
I also want to say I've read your character description and Delainie sounds really cool. :)

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.

Writing Club
Thanks!! Willow sounds cool too!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”