28 Mar 2023, 23:21
1v1 Dueling Club
Yay! Clair joined!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
29 Mar 2023, 08:00
1v1 Dueling Club
Close your ears for howling XD
| Wis: 7 Acc: 8 Sta: 6 π«ππππππ π¬. ππ πππ£π Eva: 9 Arc: 5 Str: 5 |
Wis: 10 Acc: 10 Sta: 6 ππ πππππ₯ π¨ππππππππ πΊ. Eva: 9 Arc: 3 Str: 2 |
29 Mar 2023, 14:51
1v1 Dueling Club
OWOWOOOOOO!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta β’ 10 | eva β’ 18 | str β’ 2 | wis β’ 10 | arc β’ 7 | acc β’ 20 sta β’ 10 | eva β’ 16 | str β’ 15 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 4 | acc β’ 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
29 Mar 2023, 23:39
1v1 Dueling Club
Halluuuu
Oziel Toussaint | Miharu Goto
STA: 7| EVA: 12| STR: 3| WIS: 12| ARC: 10| ACC: 13
Perfectionist I | Fearless | Wandmaker | Terrible Presence
29 Mar 2023, 23:47
1v1 Dueling Club
-pokes-
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta β’ 10 | eva β’ 18 | str β’ 2 | wis β’ 10 | arc β’ 7 | acc β’ 20 sta β’ 10 | eva β’ 16 | str β’ 15 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 4 | acc β’ 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
30 Mar 2023, 01:33
1v1 Dueling Club
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
31 Mar 2023, 02:12
1v1 Dueling Club
Name: Alexander Harland
House/Year: Hufflepuff / First
Ency: Here.
Would you be prepared to be a mod if necessary? I am pretty inept at such things, but with some help, I could be better than nothing I presume.
House/Year: Hufflepuff / First
Ency: Here.
Would you be prepared to be a mod if necessary? I am pretty inept at such things, but with some help, I could be better than nothing I presume.
31 Mar 2023, 06:23
1v1 Dueling Club
Updated the list.
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
4 Apr 2023, 19:11
1v1 Dueling Club
Name: Daphne Sapphirus
House/Year: First Hufflepuff
Ency: viewtopic.php?f=169&t=23056
Would you be prepared to be a mod if necessary? I'm a beginner so probably if I studied/looked over the specifics of modding duels
House/Year: First Hufflepuff
Ency: viewtopic.php?f=169&t=23056
Would you be prepared to be a mod if necessary? I'm a beginner so probably if I studied/looked over the specifics of modding duels
4 Apr 2023, 19:20
1v1 Dueling Club
Updated the list.
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started