29 Aug 2022, 11:28
A world of our own
Nice! Good luck for school<3
Last edited by Freya Augustus on 29 Aug 2022, 11:29, edited 1 time in total.
"oh darling of mine, please don't let go"
29 Aug 2022, 11:29
A world of our own
Lol what time do you wake up?? I wake up at 5:30 am for school and get there before the sun.
29 Aug 2022, 11:31
A world of our own
Yeah me too ;-; too early though
'S T A R' ‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus, so I could slap eight people at once.’’ |
'F L O W E R' ‘‘Art doesn’t transform. It just plain forms.’’ |
| [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url] | [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url] |
29 Aug 2022, 11:32
A world of our own
I get up at 6:15 and get there around 7:20
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
29 Aug 2022, 11:35
A world of our own
Like bruh, the school's must let us sleep :')
'S T A R' ‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus, so I could slap eight people at once.’’ |
'F L O W E R' ‘‘Art doesn’t transform. It just plain forms.’’ |
| [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url] | [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url] |
29 Aug 2022, 11:39
A world of our own
Weow, you must be fast
I get up earlier because I'm too slow at doing things ;-;
'S T A R' ‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus, so I could slap eight people at once.’’ |
'F L O W E R' ‘‘Art doesn’t transform. It just plain forms.’’ |
| [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url] | [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url] |
1 Sep 2022, 02:29
A world of our own
Hey guys, I won't be online tomorrow, just letting y'all know.
Have a great day/night. Y'all are awesome!
Have a great day/night. Y'all are awesome!
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |