Back 4996 / 10331
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-16

Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
AngelFyre McCubbin wrote: 29 Aug 2022, 00:43 -15
-17, hi hi AngelFyre <3

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-18

Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-19

sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 6 | wis • 10 | arc • 5 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀Cara Smalley •SHOP
ability | perfectionist | calming presence
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-20 Hi, Simon. Just read your response. <3
Hi, Cara!
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
AngelFyre McCubbin wrote: 29 Aug 2022, 00:46 -20 Hi, Simon. Just read your response. <3
-21 wasn't my best but hey, I've never been on a dirtbike

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-22 I was. It was fun and I can say I did it once. Once was enough... LoL The noise bothers me. That and the terrain chewing. But it was fun!
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-23 I was house hunting earlier. Not for me, for Simon and AngelFyre, ha

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-24

Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
Back 4996 / 10331